Frequently asked questions
Here are some frequently asked questions. Should you have any questions that are not answered below, please contact us here.
- Borrowing Capacity – the estimated amount you can borrow (this may differ between lenders, however, it provides a good estimation).
- Stamp Duty – the fee payable to the State Government for the transfer of property ownership.
- Featured Interest Rates – some of the interest rates on offer today, from our range of lenders.
- Weekly/Monthly Repayments – estimated repayments based on the loan amount and information you have provided.
- Properties in your Postcode – a list of comparable sales and current listings in your area.
- Interest Rate History – history of interest rate changes over the last 24 months.
- Local Demographics and Property Data – information about people who live in the area and property related data.
- Home Loan Professional - contact details of a local home loan professional.
HomeLoanReport.com.au provides this service FREE of charge.
The report you will receive is an indicative report based on the information you provided. A home loan professional will be able to provide expert advice and market knowledge about a selection of loans and products available to you. A home loan professional's experience, process and documentation follow-up; and personal banking relationship will help tailor a home loan package based on your individual circumstances. This is completely obligation free. Click here to read about how a home loan professional can be of benefit to you.
HomeLoanReport.com.au consolidates data from different sources including realestate.com.au, CoreLogic RP Data, Australian Bureau of Statistics, BOQ, eChoice, Loan Market, ratesonline.com.au, QInvest LoanFinder, RAMS, Smart Finance, UNIQ Finance or Yellow Brick Road.
You will receive an email with a link to the online home loan report within minutes of completing the questions.